1. Types of Information Collected
- Traffic Data Collected. We automatically track and collect the following
information when you visit our Website, including your: (i) IP address; (ii)
domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser
(collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does
not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for
improving your experience on the Web site. We also may use “cookies” to
customize and store specific information to enhance your use of the Website.
- Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain information
and to engage in certain communication we offer via the Website, we may require
you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (“Personal
Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your
name, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as your account
or credit card number); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code or
age). If you communicate with us or with a third party through the Website by
e-mail, post messages to chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, texting or
otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information
provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2. Uses of Information Collected
- We may use Contact Data to send you information. We may use your Financial Data
to bill you for products and services. We may use your Demographic Data to
customize and tailor the Website. We may share Demographic Data with third
parties but only on an aggregate basis.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
Other Limits to your Privacy
- The Website contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, email, texting, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.